Click here to see the text of the Nov 30, Market Letter

Besides the content, reinforcing the TOP, there are only 17% of insider transactions, from real insiders, include buys, the remaining 83% are SALES,  - the highest in 13 years. Especially heavy "distribution" in telecoms, Tech & industrial goods.